ACCOUNTING AND BOOKKEEPING SERVICES
WHO WE ARE?
Business Cardinal is a member of Matog Consulting Group with over 12 years of experience dealing with accounting and booking services. We combine a team of experts, professionals, systematized processes and procedures, and the very latest in accounting technology and software in order to ensure our clients receive the very best and efficient services to support their unique business needs. Effective accounting services for small business must provide the business owner with access to profits, cash position, cash flow forecasts, income statements, accounts receivable and payable reports, and current balance sheets. Our firm specializes in assisting small and medium businesses to achieve financial profitability.
Need accounting and bookkeeping services?
WHAT WE DO?
Business Cardinal, a leading consulting specialist firm with over 12 years of experience brings value professional accounting and book keeping services focusing on the needs of our client’s small or medium sized business. Our team consists of experienced and certified accountants who can work onsite and also as a virtual back office to your organization or business. We deliver our essential and effective accounting and bookkeeping services in a cost effective and affordable manner within a specified time frame. All the business information of our clients are kept secure and confidential, we do not disclose such information to any third party.
Access to our professional accounting and bookkeeping services ensures that our clients do not operate their business blindly. They will always be in a position of knowledge in order to avoid any upcoming disasters and make further plans for a better future. We work with all major accounting software. We have team members skilled in using QuickBooks (Online and Desktop), Peachtree, Netsuite, and other popular accounting packages and software.
Our services can be rendered:
We can work physically in your office or facility serving as a support to the accounting department or just working independently
We can use various mediums of communication such as the internet, phone, fax, and e-mail to work offsite so you do not have to invest in office space or equipment.
- A Combination of both the Virtual and Onsite
We could make use of both the virtual and the onsite means. A professional representative from our company can work in your facility for a few hours, a week, a month or more. The data entry of all the reports will be done and completed offsite. This works well and is more efficient, saves time and the need for a dedicated workspace
OUR ACCOUNTING AND BOOKKEEPING SERVICES
We offer the following sections of services:
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING
Owning a business is an exciting endeavour, but keeping track of finances, along with the multitude of other responsibilities that business owners face, can become overwhelming. It involves assessment of your firm financial performance. We aid our clients by ensuring provision of a detailed, analytical, professional summary of financial reports that enables business owners to understand and address each section of its company. Each report reflects on a monthly or quarterly basis:
- The key performance indicators
- The current balance sheet
- The taxable net income
- The changes in cash position
- Current vs. prior year income analysis
Our experts and certified professionals are ready to review your internal books for better management and organisation. We make use of current accounting programs and software (QuickBooks, Peachtree etc.) to quickly and accurately input your daily transaction and dealings to provide with accurate and timely data. We do this by
- Entering all transactions and related data entry in the software
- Monitoring the accounts payable and accounting receivable
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Analysis of outstanding checks or deposits
- Establishing routines to ensure consistency in data entry
Our firm provides the following services in order to help our client’s small and medium sized company:
- Credit card management
- Sales tax payment
- Bank reconciliations
- Trial balance reconciliation
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Income statements
- Balance sheets
- Custom financial reports
- Company performance reviews
- Income tax planning and preparation
- IRS representation and audit support
- Cash flow forecasting
- Break-even analysis
- Budget-to-actual reporting
- Labour cost management
- Variable and fixed expense reports
- Debt planning and reduction
- Tax & Audit support
- Fixed Asset Management
- Moving your QuickBooks files to allow remote access, using a variety of technologies
- Forensic Accounting
- Budget and Budget Variance Report (Business and Personal)
- QuickBooks and other accounting software training
- Annual Audit
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US?
Business Cardinal provides a dedicated team of accounting professionals to suit your business needs. This team consists of a full-charge bookkeeper, an accounting software specialist, and an accounting manager or controller. You should hire us for your accounting and bookkeeping services due to the following:
- When you retain our services, we make it a priority to learn your goals and operations quickly so we can hit the ground running. Based on experience, we can easily identify opportunities for more effective tax planning, improved internal controls, and other areas that will make your business more profitable
- We assist our clients with their in-house accounting and bookkeeping needs. Outsourcing these services allows our clients more time to focus on growing their business and maximising their strategies while simultaneously reducing operating cost.
- Business Cardinal staff comprises of experienced professionals, all backed by an excellent education, certification and high ethical standards.
- Bookkeeping software like SAGE, MS-Small Business Accounting, Peachtree, Quick Books and other spreadsheets are used as part of our services
- Our experienced accounting and bookkeeping team of professionals adopts a personalized approach for each client, so that the unique requirements of your business will be met within the specified deadline.
- We can help small businesses improve their collection by improved documentation and invoicing
- We make provision of the latest technology and procedures, as we stay up to date on all best practices and accounting software
- Business Cardinal has experts in a wide range of disciplines who will provide practical advice and insights. We also give advice and insights to our clients pertaining to their specification
- Our accounting and bookkeeping services are very cost effective and affordable. Our services and packages are affordable for small and medium sized business
- We can help you standardize processes in non-core areas to enhance productivity and increase profits.
- We offer virtual or onsite services or a combination of both depending on the requirements of clients
- We focus on customizing a plan that best fits our clients. That is what sets us apart from others. Our services are completely flexible and scalable to suit your requirements
- We can help small and medium businesses increase their profit margin by keeping their financial data up-to-date and presentable as and when required. . They can also get daily, weekly, or monthly reports to make better cash decisions
- Our on-site clients enjoy regular visits from our staff, on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis, allowing you the expertise of a staff accountant
without the cost.
We provide the best accounting and bookkeeping services at affordable rates
- Service Providers
- Oil & Gas
- Government agencies
- Health Care
- Finance & Insurance
- Real Estate
- Professional & Technical Services
- Trade: Import & Exports
As a business grows, its accounting and bookkeeping needs often become more complex. In order to ensure that finances are being tracked properly and efficiently maintained. It is very relevant for the business owners to acquire the services of an accounting and bookkeeping firm like the ones offered in Business Cardinal which saves cost and time. When done efficiently, it ensures business growth and mitigates risks no matter which industry or sector it operates in.
Our unique accounting and bookkeeping services are top quality and provide you with a sense of security and confidence that your financial house is in order. Our accounting and bookkeeping services are not at all expensive. It varies a lot depending on the nature of the work. When you make use of our services, you will be able to tailor a monthly payment according to your needs
For more enquiries on accounting and bookkeeping services, contact us on 08023200801, 08075765799, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org