Debt and Equity Placement Services in Nigeria
WHO WE ARE?
Business Cardinal is a member of Matog Consulting Group, among all our services is the specialization in the private placement of debt and equity securities for private and public companies. We raise, improve, structure and execute debt, equity and hybrid financing for our clients. Our work leads to specialization in raising of capital through traditional sources and non-traditional sources for our clients.
We have been directly responsible for a number of placements with institutions, companies and wealthy individuals for a wide variety of oil and gas, midstream, downstream, health care, real estate, manufacturing, and the non-profit companies in the country
Our specialization lies in our firm’s ability to provide adequate solutions and requirements across the following capital raising options:
- Private placements of equity and debt services
- Mezzanine finance
- Bank finance or loan acquisition
- Bridge loan
- Asset sale through sale & lease back option
WHAT WE DO?
Raising capital is a critical and relevant needs for the growth and expansion of market companies. Business Cardinal focuses on understanding the client’s valuation expectations, optimal timing, and other goals. We address the financing needs for various business strategies including growth capital, acquisition financing, recapitalizations, and management buyouts. We have a thorough understanding of the private equity and debt markets and relationships with leading financial investors. Sources of private capital include debt, subordinated debt, and equity. Whether our client is a fast growing company that requires growth capital or a distressed business that needs to restructure its debt, we can help structure the right transaction with the right investors. Debt and equity engagements take on many forms including:
We advise and place public and private placements of bank debt, investment grade debt, high yield debt and convertible debt. Debt Placement Loans Include:
- Permanent Mortgage Loans
- Acquisition Loans
- Development Loans
- Construction/Permanent Loans
- Mezzanine Financing
- Bridge Financing
We advise on direct registered placements of equity and private placements of public and private equity and hybrid securities. Equity Placement Sources Include:
- Insurance Companies
- Pension Funds
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Private Equity Funds
- Hedge Funds
- Venture Funds
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US?
Business Cardinal will bring their 12 years for experience for the right and effective implementation for our clients. The following are the reasons you should hire us:
- We maintain relationships with hundreds of financing sources including private equity groups, subordinated and mezzanine debt lenders, and senior debt lenders.
- We assist our clients in determining their financial needs, and also recommend an appropriate structure based on their specific situation, and then match the client with the appropriate investor or lender. Our offering memorandum clearly articulates our clients’ situation and allows investors and lenders to quickly determine their interest.
- We remain current with global capital market conditions as well as the industry and investment preferences of a wide range of institutional financing sources seeking to provide debt and/or equity placement.
- We believe that a key to a successful financing is the proper preparation and organization of information that will be sought by financing sources, as well as a focused marketing campaign to contact institutional investors seeking the particular type of investment required by the client according to his or her specification
- We pride ourselves on our inventiveness in the interest of serving the needs of both our corporate clients and investors, often bridging what at first may seem to be challenging differences.
- We also advise promoters and shareholders on monetization through secondary transactions.
- We offer clients the most efficient financing solutions due to our rationalized approach which aims at involving the optimal number of parties.
- We conduct committed research and then scrutinize our diversified list of local and international investors, providing our clients the most lucrative mix of investors.
- We use hands-on approach to manage the entire fund attraction assignment from initial financial analysis and forecasts, enhancement of the business plan, identification of the appropriate financing mix
- We perform a full underwriting of the assets of our clients including revenues, expenses, rent roll, the market, strengths and weaknesses
- We also perform comprehensive review of borrowers, sponsors and guarantors in relation to our clients company
- We prepare a full comprehensive Offering Memorandum for debt providers
- We also prepare comprehensive Offering Memorandum for equity investors
- We identify and solicit bids from capital providers
- We ensure thorough review of all terms sheets
- We provide practical advice on financing options supported by financial scenarios, equity return metrics and an assessment of execution risk
- We provide assistance in negotiating financial, operating and control terms
- We also assist capital providers in all aspects of due diligence and underwriting
- We accompany capital providers during site inspections
- We provide assistance in negotiating documentation
- We prepare sources and uses of funds according to our clients specification
Different Clients need financing for specific reasons. Some of these reasons are:
- Employee buyouts
- Financing of new receivables or purchase orders
- Growth funding
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Research and development
- Asset purchases
- Equipment purchase or lease
- Franchise purposes
- Importing or exporting
- Mezzanine purposes
- Real estate development
- Commercial real estate purchases
- Facilitating expansion plans
- General working capital
- Inventory build up
- New construction projects
- Short-term bridge purposes
Business Cardinal Debt and Equity placement process includes the following key steps:
- Extensive up-front due diligence, including identification of potential issues
We ensure that we identify all the rising potential issues that which are liable to cause harm to our clients in the long run. We leverage that knowledge to achieve the best possible result for our clients.
- Development of marketing materials that include a compelling investment thesis and proper positioning of the company
Development marketing materials that will include a compelling investment thesis which will bring lots of benefits.
- Identifying appropriate sources of funds
We also identify the various sources that are appropriate for the funding of our clients companies
- Proactive marketing to potential investors while maximizing confidentiality and maintaining momentum
We build and enjoys strong relationships with investors to ensure optimum distribution and is grounded in research driven tracking of investment environment. This will ensure our proactive marketing to potential investors while also ensuring the confidentiality and maintaining momentum
- Creating a competitive environment for investors and clients
We ensure that we establish a healthy competitive environment for all our clients and investors in their specific line of business
- Assistance in negotiating term sheet to achieve most advantageous pricing and terms
Due to the accumulated years of experience we have acquired in this line of business, we have competent expertise in negotiating term sheet in order to achieve the best possible pricing and terms
- Facilitating and supporting client’s due diligence
We ensure proper facilitation and support our client’s due diligence. Once we have negotiated appropriate financing, we manage the due diligence process and ensure that the transaction closes.
- Negotiating a formal definitive agreement and closing the transaction
The last step in this process is the negotiation of a formal definitive agreement between all parties involved and ensuring clarity in all clauses and stipulated rules in the agreement after which comes the closing of the transaction
Our services for debt and equity placement services include:
- Financing advisory
- Debt structure and placement
- Equity structure and placement
- Cash flow modelling
- In-house underwriting and marketing that portrays asset strengths
- Company-wide insight into retail and mixed-use capital structures
- Competitive bidding environment bolstered by SRS’ long-standing reputation in retail real estate
- Loan quote matrix to compare and contrast financing options
- Skilled term sheet negotiation
- Highly controlled escrow process and coordination of third-party due diligence reporting resulting in 30-60 day close
- Formulation and execution of debt and/or equity placements with institutional investors
- Analysis of capital requirements, financing options and strategies to meet client objectives
- Analysis, restructuring or expansion of senior debt facilities
- Analysis and restructuring of existing debt or equity instruments to recapitalize the balance sheet of a client in an integrated strategy
- Pre-transaction due diligence reviews to identify potential investor issues
- Pre-transaction valuation reviews for clients seeking additional equity
- Assistance to corporations seeking to have a direct placement of debt “rated” under NAIC guidelines
- Initial Public Offering ( IPO ) analysis
- Selection of a public underwriter, independent negotiation of the underwriting agreement, and participation in the underwriting process as a client advocate
- Service Providers
- Oil & Gas
- Government agencies
- Health Care
- Finance & Insurance
- Real Estate
- Professional & Technical Services
- Trade: Import & Exports
Whether we are raising growth capital or restructuring capital in or outside of bankruptcy, we work efficiently to prepare a coherent picture of our client, including relevant strengths and opportunities. We engage with a significant number of potential investors concurrently to ensure we capture the best terms available in the market.
Together with our partners we provide our clients with sophisticated capital raising solutions and offer a superior and independent insight on capital raising that considers the full impact on the capital structure and the companies’ strategic initiatives. We leverage the resources of our professionals, proprietary research and our relationship with international capital providers, including commercial banks, financial services companies, hedge funds, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, mezzanine funds and private equity funds to execute transactions.
For more enquiries on our Debt and equity placement services, call us on 08023200801, 08075765799, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org